Also, D.I.Y., d.i.y.
- do-it-yourself: DIY house decorating.
Winewine (wīn),USA pronunciation n., adj., v., wined, win•ing.
- the fermented juice of grapes, made in many varieties, such as red, white, sweet, dry, still, and sparkling, for use as a beverage, in cooking, in religious rites, etc., and usually having an alcoholic content of 14 percent or less.
- a particular variety of such fermented grape juice: port and sherry wines.
- the juice, fermented or unfermented, of various other fruits or plants, used as a beverage, sauce, etc.: gooseberry wine; currant wine.
- a dark reddish color, as of red wines.
- something that invigorates, cheers, or intoxicates like wine.
- a social gathering at which wine is the major beverage.
- a party, esp. one held by university students, for drinking wine.
- [Obs.]intoxication due to the drinking of wine.
- new wine in old bottles, something new placed in or superimposed on an old or existing form, system, etc. Matt. 9:17.
- dark red in color.
- to supply with wine: He wined his cellar with rare vintages.
- to drink wine.
- wine and dine, to entertain lavishly: They wined and dined us in order to get us to sign the new contract.
Birdbird (bûrd),USA pronunciation n.
- any warm-blooded vertebrate of the class Aves, having a body covered with feathers, forelimbs modified into wings, scaly legs, a beak, and no teeth, and bearing young in a hard-shelled egg.
- a fowl or game bird.
- See clay pigeon.
- a shuttlecock.
- a person, esp. one having some peculiarity: He's a queer bird.
- [Informal.]an aircraft, spacecraft, or guided missile.
- [Cookery.]a thin piece of meat, poultry, or fish rolled around a stuffing and braised: veal birds.
- [Southern U.S.](in hunting) a bobwhite.
- [Chiefly Brit. Slang.]a girl or young woman.
- [Archaic.]the young of any fowl.
- a little bird, a secret source of information: A little bird told me that today is your birthday.
- bird in the hand, a thing possessed in fact as opposed to a thing about which one speculates: A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush.Also, bird in hand.
- birds of a feather, people with interests, opinions, or backgrounds in common: Birds of a feather flock together.
- eat like a bird, to eat sparingly: She couldn't understand why she failed to lose weight when she was, as she said, eating like a bird.
- for the birds, useless or worthless;
not to be taken seriously: Their opinions on art are for the birds. That pep rally is for the birds.
- kill two birds with one stone, to achieve two aims with a single effort: She killed two birds with one stone by shopping and visiting the museum on the same trip.
- the bird:
- disapproval, as of a performance, by hissing, booing, etc.: He got the bird when he came out on stage.
- scoffing or ridicule: He was trying to be serious, but we all gave him the bird.
- an obscene gesture of contempt made by raising the middle finger.
- the birds and the bees, basic information about sex and reproduction: It was time to talk to the boy about the birds and the bees.
- to catch or shoot birds.
- to bird-watch.
Feedersfeed•er (fē′dər),USA pronunciation n.
- a person or thing that supplies food or feeds something.
- a bin or boxlike device from which farm animals may eat, esp. such a device designed to allow a number of chickens to feed simultaneously or to release a specific amount of feed at regular intervals.
- a person or thing that takes food or nourishment.
- a livestock animal that is fed an enriched diet to fatten it for market. Cf. stocker (def. 2).
- a person or device that feeds a machine, printing press, etc.
- a tributary stream.
- bird feeder.
- See feeder line.
- See feeder road.
- Also, feed. a conductor, or group of conductors, connecting primary equipment in an electric power system.
- [Brit.]a baby's bib.
- [Theat. Slang.]See straight man.
- being, functioning as, or serving as a feeder.
- pertaining to livestock to be fattened for market.
Hello folks, this attachment is about 11 Recycled DIY Wine Bottle Bird Feeders ( Bird House Feeder Plans #4). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this image is 710 x 871. This photo's file size is just 102 KB. Wether You want to save This post to Your PC, you could Click here. You may too see more images by clicking the following image or see more at this post: Bird House Feeder Plans.
The bathroom is usually smaller, in comparison with additional locations in the home. They also are apt to have numerous facets, thus 11 Recycled DIY Wine Bottle Bird Feeders ( Bird House Feeder Plans #4) can be quite complex. The variation between a bad job that requires to become repainted as well as a great job depends generally on the coloring chosen for your job's colour. The shades used affect the way the room is sensed.
There are many colour available that contain ides when 11 Recycled DIY Wine Bottle Bird Feeders ( Bird House Feeder Plans #4) which can be prone to shape and mildew. However, usually, paint created specifically for the toilet is adequate. Ensure the region around the limit or wall that's typically included in the gear ought to be tightly closed whilst not to peel.
Employing dark colors makes the area search darker. The area brightens up, and make it seem larger. Moisture while in the bathroom's total amount is significantly greater than in locations that are additional. This is actually the main reason why coloring is eliminated in correctly colored bathrooms. It must penetrate deeply enough to bathe the painted floor. This is dependent upon painting methods and paint used's quality.