Bobby Socks Quilt Company - Bing Images ( Bobby Socks Quilt Company Nice Ideas #6) Photos Collection
Bobbybob•by (bob′ē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -bies. [Brit. Informal.]
- a policeman.
Sockssock1 (sok),USA pronunciation n., pl. socks or, for 1, also sox.
- a short stocking usually reaching to the calf or just above the ankle.
- a lightweight shoe worn by ancient Greek and Roman comic actors.
- comic writing for the theater;
comedy or comic drama. Cf. buskin (def. 4).
- a raised vertical area of a club or pad foot.
- knock one's or the socks off. See knock (def. 20).sock′less, adj.
Quiltquilt (kwilt),USA pronunciation n.
- a coverlet for a bed, made of two layers of fabric with some soft substance, as wool or down, between them and stitched in patterns or tufted through all thicknesses in order to prevent the filling from shifting.
- anything quilted or resembling a quilt.
- a bedspread or counterpane, esp. a thick one.
- [Obs.]a mattress.
- to stitch together (two pieces of cloth and a soft interlining), usually in an ornamental pattern.
- to sew up between pieces of material.
- to pad or line with material.
- to make quilts or quilted work.
Companycom•pa•ny (kum′pə nē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -nies, v., -nied, -ny•ing.
- a number of individuals assembled or associated together;
group of people.
- a guest or guests: We're having company for dinner.
- an assemblage of persons for social purposes.
association: I always enjoy her company.
- one's usual companions: I don't like the company he keeps.
- society collectively.
- a number of persons united or incorporated for joint action, esp. for business: a publishing company; a dance company.
- (cap.) the members of a firm not specifically named in the firm's title: George Higgins and Company.
- the smallest body of troops, consisting of a headquarters and two or three platoons.
- any relatively small group of soldiers.
- [Army.]a basic unit with both tactical and administrative functions.
- a unit of firefighters, including their special apparatus: a hook-and-ladder company.
- Also called ship's company. a ship's crew, including the officers.
- a medieval trade guild.
- the Company, [Informal.]a nation's major intelligence-gathering and espionage organization, as the U.S. Central Intelligence Agency.
- keep company:
- to associate with;
be a friend of.
- [Informal.]to go together, as in courtship: My sister has been keeping company with a young lawyer.
- part company:
- to cease association or friendship with: We parted company 20 years ago after the argument.
- to take a different or opposite view;
differ: He parted company with his father on politics.
- to separate: We parted company at the airport.
- [Archaic.]to associate.
- [Archaic.]to accompany.
Imagesim•age (im′ij),USA pronunciation n., v., -aged, -ag•ing.
- a physical likeness or representation of a person, animal, or thing, photographed, painted, sculptured, or otherwise made visible.
- an optical counterpart or appearance of an object, as is produced by reflection from a mirror, refraction by a lens, or the passage of luminous rays through a small aperture and their reception on a surface.
- a mental representation;
- a mental representation of something previously perceived, in the absence of the original stimulus.
semblance: We are all created in God's image.
copy: That child is the image of his mother.
- a symbol;
- the general or public perception of a company, public figure, etc., esp. as achieved by careful calculation aimed at creating widespread goodwill.
- a type;
embodiment: Red-faced and angry, he was the image of frustration.
- a description of something in speech or writing: Keats created some of the most beautiful images in the language.
- a figure of speech, esp. a metaphor or a simile.
- an idol or representation of a deity: They knelt down before graven images.
- the point or set of points in the range corresponding to a designated point in the domain of a given function.
- [Archaic.]an illusion or apparition.
- to picture or represent in the mind;
- to make an image of;
portray in sculpture, painting, etc.
- to project (photographs, film, etc.) on a surface: Familiar scenes were imaged on the screen.
- to reflect the likeness of;
- to set forth in speech or writing;
- to symbolize;
- to resemble.
- [Informal.]to create an image for (a company, public figure, etc.): The candidate had to be imaged before being put on the campaign trail.
- to transform (data) into an exact replica in a different form, as changing digital data to pixels for display on a CRT or representing a medical scan of a body part in digital form.
Hi there, this post is about Bobby Socks Quilt Company - Bing Images ( Bobby Socks Quilt Company Nice Ideas #6). This photo is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this file is 684 x 935. It's file size is only 188 KB. If You ought to download It to Your PC, you have to Click here. You may also see more pictures by clicking the following picture or read more at this article: Bobby Socks Quilt Company.
How will you improve the room you already have? One of many ideas is to change the room. Everyone includes a dresser there, before the wreck isn't organized but issues simply place in there. Instead, are you currently labeling them and considering benefiting from little storage containers?
If you have short amount of time and house to perform together, then I strongly encourage you use or to create a toilet from mirror. Even though you possess a bathroom vanity there is, it is likely not and to be aged optimize your storage space.
If you make everything with uniform shape and size , then you can additionally pile it-up. Set a box comprising goods that you do not use much backwards, having a package containing more commonly used things forward for easy-access.
The notion of a nice toilet storage would be to put a brand new one which features a variety of compartments and cupboards. You'll be surprised at the variation - you may find that this is actually the Bobby Socks Quilt Company - Bing Images ( Bobby Socks Quilt Company Nice Ideas #6) you need!