Coronaco•ro•na (kə rō′nə),USA pronunciation n., pl. -nas, -nae (-nē).USA pronunciation
- a white or colored circle or set of concentric circles of light seen around a luminous body, esp. around the sun or moon.
- such a circle or set of circles having a small radius and ranging in color from blue inside to red outside, attributable to the diffraction caused by thin clouds, mist, or sometimes dust (distinguished from halo).
- Also called aureola, aureole. a faintly luminous envelope outside of the sun's chromosphere, the inner part consisting of highly ionized elements.
- a long, straight, untapered cigar, rounded at the closed end.
- a crownlike appendage, esp. one on the inner side of a corolla, as in the narcissus.
- the upper portion or crown of a part, as of the head.
- See corona discharge.
- the projecting, slablike member of a classical cornice supported by the bed molding or by modillions, dentils, etc., and supporting the cymatium.
- the tonsure of a cleric.
- [Eccles.]a gold-colored stripe around the lower edge of a clerical headdress, as of a miter.
- a chandelier of wrought metal, having the form of one or more concentric hoops.
Umbrellaum•brel•la (um brel′ə),USA pronunciation n.
- a light, small, portable, usually circular cover for protection from rain or sun, consisting of a fabric held on a collapsible frame of thin ribs radiating from the top of a carrying stick or handle.
- the saucer- or bowl-shaped, gelatinous body of a jellyfish;
- something that covers or protects from above, as military aircraft safeguarding surface forces: an air umbrella.
- any general kind of protection: a price umbrella.
- something, as an organization or policy, that covers or encompasses a number of groups or elements.
- shaped like or intended to perform the function of an umbrella.
- having the quality or function of covering or applying simultaneously to a number of similar items, elements, or groups: an umbrella organization; umbrella coverage in an insurance policy.
Hello , this attachment is about Corona Umbrella (awesome Corona Patio Umbrella #6). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this photo is 588 x 513. It's file size is just 38 KB. Wether You want to download This image to Your PC, you might Click here. You may too download more attachments by clicking the image below or see more at here: Corona Patio Umbrella.
Make sure to plan ahead and decide how and just why you'll utilize a selected form of Corona Patio Umbrella. Can it be likely to light up the whole room? Is a spot that is dim to be highlighted by it? Might it be used simply as being setting or a reading lamp? This moves hand in hand using the past suggestion since sometimes the bed room can also be a space for reading, enjoying TV, exercising and also functioning.
Lighting is a major element of your Corona Umbrella (awesome Corona Patio Umbrella #6), so you do not want to perform with everything you've setup just by selecting the lighting that is wrong. Really think of the appearance you need to achieve, and carry it. Styles through your lighting in the event that you choose ancient design, then choose a medieval lamp.
Make sure you add a table or lamps nearby the place to help read in case you have a workspace in your bedroom and research late at night. And, of course, for those who have a wardrobe that is decent, make sure you contemplate that room in calculating just how much light you'll need inside your bedroom.