Cribcrib (krib),USA pronunciation n., v., cribbed, crib•bing.
- a child's bed with enclosed sides.
- a stall or pen for cattle.
- a rack or manger for fodder, as in a stable or barn.
- a bin for storing grain, salt, etc.
- a translation, list of correct answers, or other illicit aid used by students while reciting, taking exams, or the like;
- a petty theft.
- a room, closet, etc., in a factory or the like, in which tools are kept and issued to workers.
- a shallow, separate section of a bathing area, reserved for small children.
- any confined space.
- a house, shop, etc., frequented by thieves or regarded by thieves as a likely place for burglarizing.
- any of various cellular frameworks of logs, squared timbers, or steel or concrete objects of similar form assembled in layers at right angles, often filled with earth and stones and used in the construction of foundations, dams, retaining walls, etc.
- a barrier projecting part of the way into a river and then upward, acting to reduce the flow of water and as a storage place for logs being floated downstream.
- a lining for a well or other shaft.
- one's home;
- [Cribbage.]a set of cards made up by equal contributions from each player's hand, and belonging to the dealer.
- a cheap, ill-kept brothel.
- a wicker basket.
- lunch, esp. a cold lunch carried from home to work and eaten by a laborer on the job;
- to pilfer or steal, esp. to plagiarize (another's writings or ideas).
- to confine in or as if in a crib.
- to provide with a crib or cribs.
- to line with timber or planking.
- to use a crib in examinations, homework, translating, etc.
- to steal;
- (of a horse) to practice cribbing.
Beddingbed•ding (bed′ing),USA pronunciation n.
- blankets, sheets, etc., used on a bed;
- bedclothes together with a matress.
straw, etc., as a bed for animals.
- a foundation or bottom layer.
- a thin layer of putty laid in the rabbet of a window frame or muntin to give a pane of glass an even backing.
- arrangement of sedimentary rocks in strata.
- [Hort.]of or pertaining to a plant esp. suited to or prepared for planting in an open-air bed for ornamental displays: bedding hyacinths; bedding begonias.
Hi , this photo is about Jungle Crib Bedding . ( Forest Themed Crib Bedding #4). This image is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this picture is 1335 x 1335. It's file size is just 238 KB. If You want to download This picture to Your computer, you could Click here. You may too see more pictures by clicking the picture below or see more at here: Forest Themed Crib Bedding.
The Jungle Crib Bedding . ( Forest Themed Crib Bedding #4) can be a focal point while in the room were great. It is possible to cover it with tile, wood, metal, or jewel with respect to your kitchen along with the look's style you need. One example may be the home Jered Snelson who renovated home with backsplash made from tile, stone and metal. The backsplash is manufactured while in the kind of an extensive strip that shields the wall behind the oven and add a focal point that was lovely.
Backsplash built advancing generally employs your kitchen set, in choosing the Jungle Crib Bedding . ( Forest Themed Crib Bedding #4) for kitchen. Components which are easily washed commonly be among the conditions for your variety of resources for the backsplash. Resources widely used are ceramics. Ceramic stays a really popular choice among consumers.
An extensive selection of shapes hues and sizes in a single form of clay get this to product be versatile. Here are a few selections backsplash. Jewel backsplash is popular since it gives luxury and a unique class for the kitchen, especially pebble. The colour could be possibly a general that is distinct or white or gray rock. If you prefer a smooth consistency, rock might be tiled.
For the content, wood is rarely utilized in the design of your kitchen backsplash due to the water against the wood's bad impact. However, some contemporary kitchens are still employing timber for design backsplash. Lumber can provide the kitchen a traditional experience or simply include a contemporary minimalist design and heat.