Farmfarm (färm),USA pronunciation n.
- a tract of land, usually with a house, barn, silo, etc., on which crops and often livestock are raised for livelihood.
- land or water devoted to the raising of animals, fish, plants, etc.: a pig farm; an oyster farm; a tree farm.
- a similar, usually commercial, site where a product is manufactured or cultivated: a cheese farm; a honey farm.
- the system, method, or act of collecting revenue by leasing a territory in districts.
- a country or district leased for the collection of revenue.
- a fixed yearly amount accepted from a person in view of local or district taxes that he or she is authorized to collect.
- a tract of land on which an industrial function is carried out, as the drilling or storage of oil or the generation of electricity by solar power.
- [Eng. Hist.]
- the rent or income from leased property.
- the condition of being leased at a fixed rent;
possession under lease;
- Also called farm team, farm′ club′. [Chiefly Baseball.]a team in a minor league that is owned by or affiliated with a major-league team, for training or keeping players until ready or needed.
- [Obs.]a fixed yearly amount payable in the form of rent, taxes, or the like.
- buy the farm, [Slang.]to die or be killed.
- to cultivate (land).
- to take the proceeds or profits of (a tax, undertaking, etc.) on paying a fixed sum.
- to let or lease (taxes, revenues, an enterprise, etc.) to another for a fixed sum or a percentage (often fol. by out).
- to let or lease the labor or services of (a person) for hire.
- to contract for the maintenance of (a person, institution, etc.): a county that farms its poor.
- to cultivate the soil;
operate a farm.
- farm out:
- to assign (work, privileges, or the like) to another by financial agreement;
lease: The busy shipyard farmed out two construction jobs to a smaller yard.
- to assign the care of (a child or dependent person) to another: She farms her elderly aunt out to a retired nurse during the workweek.
- [Chiefly Baseball.]to assign (a player) to a farm.
- to exhaust (farmland) by overcropping.
- to drill (oil or gas wells), esp. by subcontract on land owned or leased by another.
Hi , this picture is about 2017 Farm League Sponsors ( Advanced Home Care Design Ideas #4). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this photo is 1015 x 366. This blog post's file size is only 41 KB. Wether You want to download It to Your computer, you can Click here. You could also download more attachments by clicking the picture below or read more at here: Advanced Home Care.
The united states requires there is in four seasons a dresser different from you who existed with only two periods in a country. Indeed, wood cabinets look more beautiful and neat. But, if-not the number one quality, not timber that is durable cabinets, particularly experiencing pest invasion. Therefore, alternative can be made by plastic-type cupboards first. Just select thick in order and top quality supplies not quickly peeled off.
To be together with the room's ailments in point, choose a color cabinets that match the color and style of the bedroom. Make certain that the cabinet's color may also be suitable for a number of the additional furnishings while in the area. Perhaps, a basic colour can be chosen by you. Because the shade that is simple is protected match and to combine with anything. Make certain the Tall's look Patio Furniture suits the room's items. the drawer should also unattractive, although yes, since the difficulty is not solely fit and never having to eating place.
Currently, as well as accessible substantial wardrobe with up-to almost reach the ceiling, there's also little. But, long lasting choice, ensure that your chosen wardrobe and harmoniously easily fit in the room. Value will be the last place that really needs to be deemed for Advanced Home Care. For that, it will help the budget cupboard continues to be included of moving house or condo, in the calculated cost. If it's adequate on your financial predicament, please acquire. However, if-not, you must try to find choices.