Figfig1 (fig),USA pronunciation n.
- any tree or shrub belonging to the genus Ficus, of the mulberry family, esp. a small tree, F. carica, native to southwestern Asia, bearing a turbinate or pear-shaped fruit that is eaten fresh, preserved, or dried.
- the fruit of such a tree or shrub, or of any related species.
- any of various plants having a fruit somewhat resembling this.
- a contemptibly trifling or worthless amount;
the least bit: His help wasn't worth a fig.
- a gesture of contempt.
Gardengar•den (gär′dn),USA pronunciation n.
- a plot of ground, usually near a house, where flowers, shrubs, vegetables, fruits, or herbs are cultivated.
- a piece of ground or other space, commonly with ornamental plants, trees, etc., used as a park or other public recreation area: a public garden.
- a fertile and delightful spot or region.
- [Brit.]yard2 (def. 1).
- pertaining to, produced in, or suitable for cultivation or use in a garden: fresh garden vegetables; garden furniture.
- lead up or down the garden path, to deceive or mislead in an enticing way;
delude: The voters had been led up the garden path too often to take a candidate's promises seriously.
- to lay out, cultivate, or tend a garden.
- to cultivate as a garden.
Golfgolf (golf, gôlf;[Brit.]also gof ),USA pronunciation n.
- a game in which clubs with wooden or metal heads are used to hit a small, white ball into a number of holes, usually 9 or 18, in succession, situated at various distances over a course having natural or artificial obstacles, the object being to get the ball into each hole in as few strokes as possible.
- a word used in communications to represent the letter G.
- to play golf.
Clubclub (klub),USA pronunciation n., v., clubbed, club•bing, adj.
- a heavy stick, usually thicker at one end than at the other, suitable for use as a weapon;
- a group of persons organized for a social, literary, athletic, political, or other purpose: They organized a computer club.
- the building or rooms occupied by such a group.
- an organization that offers its subscribers certain benefits, as discounts, bonuses, or interest, in return for regular purchases or payments: a book club; a record club; a Christmas club.
- a stick or bat used to drive a ball in various games, as golf.
- See Indian club.
- a nightclub or cabaret: Last night we went to all the clubs in town.
- a black trefoil-shaped figure on a playing card.
- a card bearing such figures.
- clubs, (used with a sing. or pl. v.) the suit so marked: Clubs is trump. Clubs are trump.
- See club sandwich.
- a short spar attached to the end of a gaff to allow the clew of a gaff topsail to extend beyond the peak of the gaff.
- a short spar attached to the truck of a mast to support the upper part of a club topsail.
- clubfoot (def. 3).
- to beat with or as with a club.
- to gather or form into a clublike mass.
- to unite;
- to contribute as one's share toward a joint expense;
make up by joint contribution (often fol. by up or together): They clubbed their dollars together to buy the expensive present.
- to defray by proportional shares.
- to hold (a rifle, shotgun, etc.) by the barrel, so as to use the stock as a club.
- to combine or join together, as for a common purpose.
- to attend a club or a club's activities.
- to gather into a mass.
- to contribute to a common fund.
- [Naut.]to drift in a current with an anchor, usually rigged with a spring, dragging or dangling to reduce speed.
- of or pertaining to a club.
- consisting of a combination of foods offered at the price set on the menu: They allow no substitutions on the club luncheon.
Hi guys, this post is about Fig Garden Golf Club (superior Fig Garden Golf Course #1). This image is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this attachment is 594 x 428. It's file size is just 57 KB. If You ought to download It to Your computer, you can Click here. You might too download more photos by clicking the photo below or see more at this article: Fig Garden Golf Course.
Fig Garden Golf Course functions actions specifically for office personnel who conduct function exercise at work. Work chair is not equally as a way of rewarding any business must the requirements that must be owned by any organization / organization entity engaged because they are doing. On the basis of the functionality or simplicity chair comes with in determining the picture of the person in the location and purpose of each an important role, for example needless to say, of a couch for the director, should be designed as director to his position.
It's difficult right, seats for staff / personnel receive the MASSIVE BOS. Besides a level with additional team later, the perception that's bad for his control, what he explained later is also given by it. We might reach on an even or reprimand termination. Why should altered with Fig Garden Golf Club (superior Fig Garden Golf Course #1) in line with the placement or function? It is necessary in control to generate it also have authority and look skilled.
Apart from the characteristics or requires an office seat also likes employees as well as a colour which can be spur your inspiration to work and also typically coordinated together with the coloring of office rooms. Do not ignore select an office that is cozy chairs because you will find cozy your work's results also facilitates ideal in his work and also workplace chair will make you forget the amount of time in the work.
There are some important things you have to know and contemplate in choosing an office seat for your corporation. Choose a certain manufacturer office seats, office chairs usually have a warranty of a couple of years, both feet of the chair, hydraulic, and the biceps of the chair through the predetermined (NEW).
Select a chair according to the budget / wants of the organization. Change along with of your office furniture of the chair with your taste and color. Ensure that you select a chair that has a comfortable foam or gentle when you sit-down.
Along with that, sometimes we are baffled. Fig Garden Golf Course that we need while is vital, but on the other hand we likewise experience waste, office chairs on which we have been there it's just the shape and colour have been unacceptable.